072 222 2211
060 600 6000
074 533 0765
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- CNC Plasma Cutter
- SKU: P-1325VMF AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Servo Motors, Mechanical THC with Flame Torch
AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Servo Motors, Mechanical THC with Flame Torch
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Servo Motors, Mechanical THC with Flame Torch
- MetalWise Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300x2500mm, Servo Motors, Mechanical THC, Flame Torch
1 Year Limited
for 1 Year
for 1 Year
& Service History
- R 257 089 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 076 093 5550 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The machines in the representation's saturation, patterns or attributes may conflict from that in the photos as all the illustrations are for demonstration motive only. While preserve all prime attributes and specs we entitle the rights to change, eliminate or enhance minor attributes. If preferred, a index of hallmarks can be requested in advance.
- More About:
- CNC Plasma Cutter
The machinery you are going to buy needs a routine service. The covered service plan consists of basic cleaning, checking and positioning, as well as everyday ravages of time reinstatement at a minimal cost. If you do not service your machinery within the preferred service period, it is necessary that your machinery is fixed within the equal of dual that period or else your service guarantee will be invalid and not viable. Meaning, you should get your machinery fixed in every 6 month period, if we choose that your machinery is serviced once every three months or your guarantee will not be valid.
Call-out Service & Fee:
Anytime a specialist offers a service at your property, it refers to a call-out. Unless the call-out is enclosed by each of the above plans or arranged by the the company, a call-out fee will be requested. One technician for 1 day is R 695.00 for weekdays, Traveling for weekends including R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays at the instant of this quotation. costs to your premises including accommodation if essential, are on your account, accompanying the call-out charge. The adjustments for the technician to get picked up including sent back are chosen to be done by you. The current amount is R 8.00/kilometer multiplied by the driving distance between our premises including your place, should you choose for us to travel to you.Beneficially enquire about call out as well as traveling costs in advance as those charges may vary extent by time without notice.
Whether you would choose to find out whether the appliance is fitted to function optically, or you just would like our technician to take a look at your machine for peace of mind, our maintenance plan is here for you. There is no fees for the specialist we provide. You will be advised by our specialist whether an back-up or further assistance or service parts restoration is needed or if everything is in order. Bookings must be made for improvements or excessive labour work to be practised at your/our quickest availability as no repairs or any such labour services will be completed during maintenance visits.
All our mainline of machines are sold with a different barcode. For this reason your machinery's assurance report and maintenance history will evermore be able to be checked in any form and at any time on our database or offline. Our machines assurance and assistance are valued by us using the barcode. This ensures your ultimate convenience on both the reselling and servicing of your machines.