072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- CNC Plasma Cutter
- SKU: P-2030TM AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
- MetalWise Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000x3000mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
1 Year Limited
for 1 Year
for 1 Year
& Service History
- R 250 989 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All the images are for display purposes only, for this reason the machines coloring, patterns or attribute may diverge from that in the portrait. We have the rights to retain the major features and specifications, while modifying, extracting or remodeling small attributes. You can request a index of characteristics in advance if desired.
- More About:
- CNC Plasma Cutter
The machinery you are going to buy requires a regular service. Everyday ravages of time reinstatement at a minimum cost, checking and positioning as well as basic cleaning are enclosed in the service plan. It is compulsory that your machinery is improved in the equal of dual that period, if you do not service your machinery in the recommended service period, otherwise your service guarantee will be null and meaningless. Meaning, you should get your machinery fixed within every 6 month period, if we recommend that your machine is improved once every 3 months or your warranty will not be efficient.
Call-out Service & Fee:
Anytime a technician supplies a service at your premises, it points to to a call-out. A call-out fee will be requested unless the call-out is concealed by each of the above plans or per-approved by the the company. At the extent of this quotation, one specialist for 1 day is R 695.00 for working days, R 995.00 for weekends as well as R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays.Along with the call-out cost, touring costs to your place as well as accommodation if crucial, are on your account. The adjustments for the technician to get picked up including sent back are chosen to be done by you. The ongoing rate is R 8.00/kilometer increased by the traveling distance between our workshop and your premises, should you prefer for us to go to you.Kindly inquire about call out and transport costs beforehand as those fees may differ instant by point without notice.
If you simply want our specialist to take a look at your machine for your satisfaction or want to know if the machine is fitted to function optimally, our maintenance plan is suited for you. We will not require any fees for the technician we supply. Our experts will be able to advise whether everything is in order or if an alternative or further assistance or spares replacement is needed. Bookings must be made for improvements or hard labour function to be completed at your/our earliest convenience as no improvements or any such labour actions will be practised during servicing visits.
With all our mainline of machines a different barcode is sold. You will therefore evermore be able to check the machine's assurance information and assistance history on our website or while disconnected - in any form and at any moment. We value our machinery's assurance and servicing by using the barcode. This protects your maximum advantage on both the maintenance and resell of your machinery's.