072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- CNC Plasma Cutter
- SKU: P-2030TAF AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Arc Voltage THC with Flame Torch
AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Arc Voltage THC with Flame Torch
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000×3000mm, Stepper Motors, Arc Voltage THC with Flame Torch
- MetalWise Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 2000x3000mm, Stepper Motors, Arc Voltage THC, Flame Torch
1 Year Limited
for 1 Year
for 1 Year
& Service History
- R 266 089 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 522 3941
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The machines in the portrait's saturation, outlines or attributes may conflict from that in the icons as all the images are for demonstration purposes only. We entitle the rights to alter, withdraw or improve small features while secure the major features and descriptions. If preferred, a index of trademarks can be requested ahead of time.
- More About:
- CNC Plasma Cutter
The machine(s) you are going to purchase needs a regular service. The concealed service plan contains basic cleaning, reviewing and positioning, as well as basic wear and tear restoration at a minimal cost. Your service guarantee will be invalid and meaningless if you do not service your machine within the recommended service or if it is not fixed within the equivalent of twice that period. This is to say that in which case we suggested that your machine is rectified once every three months, it is vital that you get your machine fixed within every six month period or your guarantee will not be efficient.
Call-out Service & Fee:
Every time a service is offered at your establishment by a specialist, it points to to a call-out. Unless approved by the company or covered by each and every time of the above named plans, a call-out fee will be charged. At the extent of this quotation, one specialist for one day is R 695.00 for working days, R 995.00 for weekends including R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays.Along with the call-out charge, touring costs to your establishment and accommodation if essential, are on your account. The preparations for the specialist to get picked up including sent back are chosen to be done by you. If you would like for us to travel to you, the current percentage is R 8.00/km multiplied by the driving distance between our branch including your premises.Kindly inquire about call out as well as touring costs in advance as those costs may differ extent by extent without notice.
Our maintenance plan is perfect for you if you simply want our specialist to take a look at your machinery for peace of mind, or if you would like to find out if the machinery is set to work optically. No fees will be implemented for the technician we supply. Our experts will be able to advise if everything is normal or if an different or further servicing or service parts restoration is needed. During maintenance visits no reconstruction or hard labour work will be completed and bookings should made for this to be done at your and our earliest availability.
With all our mainline of machinery's a different barcode is sold. You will accordingly regularly be able to review the machine's assurance data and maintenance history on our database or while logged off - in any way and at any instant. We value our machinery's warranty and servicing by using the barcode. This secures your maximal comfort on both the selling and servicing of your machinery's.