072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- CNC Plasma Cutter
- SKU: P-1530T AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1500×3000mm Stepper Motors Barebone Unit
AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1500×3000mm Stepper Motors Barebone Unit
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1500×3000mm Stepper Motors Barebone Unit
- MetalWise Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1500x3000mm Stepper Motors Barebone Unit
1 Year Limited
for 1 Year
for 1 Year
& Service History
- R 209 999 (excl. VAT)
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 074 533 0765 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- The machines in the photo's coloring, patterns or attributes may conflict from that in the photos as all the images are for illustration motive only. We have the rights to maintain the major features and specifications, while developing, extracting or improving minor attributes. If preferred, a catalog of hallmarks can be requested beforehand.
- More About:
- CNC Plasma Cutter
The machinery you are going to buy compels a routine service. The covered service plan contains general cleaning, checking and adjustment, as well as common ravages of time restoration at a minimal cost. It is vital that your machinery is serviced in the equivalent of double that period, if you do not service your machine(s) within the preferred service period, otherwise your service guarantee will be null and ineffective. This is to say that within which case we recommend that your machine is rectified once every three months, it is crucial that you get your machinery serviced in every six month period or your warranty will not be valid.
Call-out Service & Fee:
A Call-out refers to any extent a technician supplies a service at your establishment. A call-out cost will be required except when the call-out is covered by any of the above mentioned plans or accepted by the managers. 1 specialist for 1 day is R 695.00 for working days, Traveling for weekends including R 1 495.00 for resting days or Public Holidays at the time of this quotation.Along with the call-out charge, touring costs to your property and accommodation if required, are on your account. The technicians essential preparations to be done to get picked up including sent back, are recommend to be done by you. If you would wish for us to go to you, the current percentage is R 8.00/km amplified by the traveling distance between our workshop and your property.Those costs may vary instant by point without notice, so beneficially seek an answer about call out as well as transport costs ahead of time.
If you simply want our specialist to take a look at your machine for your satisfaction or would like to find out if the appliance is fitted to operate optically, our service plan is perfect for you. We will not require any cost for the specialist we provide. Our technician will be able to recommend whether everything is normal or if an different or additional assistance or spare restoration is needed. During maintenance visits no reconstruction or intense labour function will be practised and reservations can be made for this to be practised at your and our quickest convenience.
With all our mainline of machinery's a individual barcode is sold. You will for this reason always be able to analyze the machinery's assurance info and maintenance history on our webpage or offline - in any form and at any moment. Our machinery's assurance and service are valued by us using the barcode. Maximum advantage are ensured on both the selling and assistance of your machinery's.